Our epoxy systems are two component systems consisting of diglycidyl ether-based resin and amineor anhydriede. The properties are determined by the selection of the hardener. Epoxy resins form duromer plastics by polyaddition.
- Matrix system for composite (GFK/CFK)
- Sealants and protective coating
- Protection against corrosion
- Casting resin
- Free of solvents - suitable for styrofoam or styrodur
- High resistance to hydrolysis
- Good mechanical properties
- High adhesive force
- Very low shrinkage
- Low odour nuistance
All our epoxy resins can be found in our online store.